- Things I can’t live without: My morning coffee with my husband, my Ugg slippers, my family, but truly I couldn’t live without Gods love and grace manifested in his son Jesus.
- Movie(s) I’d watch over and over: Pollyanna, UP, In Her Shoes, Ratatouille
- Furthest away I’ve traveled: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- What I love most about what I do: All of us are encouraged to Be Our Best and Do Our Best…our team truly cares for one another.
- Favorite Movie Line: “I can’t carry your burden for you Frodo, but I can carry you.” — Lord of the Rings
- Things I can’t live without: Summer! & my grandkids
- Movie I’d watch over and over: Bottle Shock
- Furthest away I’ve traveled: Caribbean
- What I love most about what I do: Seeing the finished product & watching the clients when they see it for the first time.
- Origin: Born & grew up in Malta MT. (The winters there are the reason I now can’t live without summer). I now live in Park City – moved there in 2001. I have 3 grown sons and 6 grandchildren.
- Favorite Movie Line: “Did you have to go to school to learn to do that?” “No, I got kicked out of school for doing that!” — Benny & Joon