We are so thrilled that you have chosen us to capture your family portrait, and we look forward to creating a piece of art that you and your family will cherish forever. The most important part of your portraits is making sure everyone can be there.
We’ve found that the following questions are helpful to consider!
- Is there anything else scheduled that day? That week? (Big stressors like events can take away the attention and excitement from portraits!)
- Has work been requested off, if necessary?
- Do any children need to be excused from school or activities? Coaches, directors, and instructors always appreciate an advanced notice!
- Is anybody coming in from out of town? If you have family members who will be joining from another city or state, now is the time to get the travel arrangements set!
- If you have young children, please consider sleeping and eating schedules. We want to make sure that everyone is feeling happy and rested the day of the session!
The people in your portraits are those who mean the most to you! We want to make sure your day includes everyone it should.
If any of the previous questions point out that there may be a conflict, please call us right away at 406-256-5555, and we’ll find a date and time that suits you better.